4.21.2009

Building The Garden Path Part 2

Here is the result of 4-1/2 hrs of work. Another section of the garden path has been completed, yeah!!!. Of course I pick the day that we have had the highest temperature for 2009, 88 degrees. I felt every one of those degrees today. It didn't matter how much water and gaterade I drank, I was still hot and we were under a haze that had smoke from the fires burning in the area and polution. But, thank God, I did it! Moved another 2000 lbs of rock. So I am getting closer to being completed. I estimate another 1-2 days worth of work and I should be home free.


The cats had a really hard day too, not. Here's what they were hard working on while I was sweating away.







Until the final steps. Hopefully before it hits the upper 90's, but in Texas never know.

Blessings,
Laurie
http://www.fancythat3g.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment