4.29.2009

What's Growin' In Your Laundry Room?


I really hate to admit to everyone that I found this little spud growing behind my washing machine. It was the other day, I had getting something down from my laundry room cabinet and dropped and item behind the washer. I went to retrieve it and got quite a surprise. At first I couldn't figure out what this foreign object was, thought something had died with it's legs sticking straight up. Almost wanted to turn and run the other way.
You see, I really am OCD about keeping things neat and organized so I didn't have much choice but to get the broom out and retrieve the mysterious object. Oh, thank goodness, no alien chicken footed creature, it was a seed potato growing. Don't know how this little tater got away from me but it did. I guess when I had the seed potatoes in the laundry room getting ready for the garden dropped this one. Out of sight out of mind. So does this mean I am a really good gardener or a really bad housekeeper?
Until next time.
Blessings,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment